Thursday, December 24, 2009

Test Post

This is an official post, well except that it isn't. I think I might stay here. It seems nice here. As long as they keep the heat up and my jacket doesn't burst into flames, I think I'll lorem ipsum dolor something rather. Sometimes when I really want to feel pretty I'll just look at myself in a mirror wearing my favorite nightgown... This is true. Don't believe me? That's why we take these tests, just to see. Pikmin alley shank larder pastoral effluent trigonometry plaster funky chicken issue now is gigantic.

Where the shine no longer suns.

<< What do you want from me?
< I want you to scream.
<< Oh, that's it? Well, alright. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!
< Oh, thanks a lot. I feel much better now.
<< Alright see you later then Monsieur Goldfinch Jr.
< See yah, Funkmaster Bernstein!

Play us off, test post.
Well I can't remember miss Ilsa, I'm a little rusty on it...
You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss. A sigh is just a sigh.
The fundamental things apply, as time goes by.
And when two lovers woo, they still say I love you- on that you can rely.
No matter what the future brings, as time goes by.

1 comment:

  1. Mind=Blown I'd relate that to an acid trip lol and I mean that in the best way possible.

    ReplyDelete